January 18, 2020 12:00 am - January 19, 2020 4:15 am
A one day Syllabus Course of Aikido at the Komyokan Dojo
Instruction from Ezra Shihan 7th Dan
Training Times: 11:00am – 13:00pm & 1.45pm – 3.45pm
Mat Fee: £20 (unwaged £10, juniors £5)
0151 652 1526
Child protection resources and links
If you think a child is in immediate danger, call the emergency services on 999.
If you are worried about the safety of a child call the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000, text 88858 or by textphone on 0800 056 0566.
Other websites offering useful information:
- ChildLine is a counselling service for children and young people, which also offers lots of useful information on a wide range of topics affecting young people.
- Bullying UK has lots of advice for children about dealing with bullying. There are also useful links to other advice sites.
- ThinkUknow has the latest information on the sites you like to visit, mobiles and new technology. Find out what’s good, what’s not and what you can do about it.
- Childnet International helping to make the internet a safe place for children and young people.
- Click Clever, Click Safe has useful guidance to help you enjoy the internet safely.
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre is part of UK police and is dedicated to protecting children from sexual abuse wherever they may be. You can report abuse through their site, see below. But if you know about a child or young person who is in immediate danger, risk or you require an urgent response, you must call 999 or your local police.
- National safety project to help put a stop to Cyber bullying.
(Remember to check the child protection drop down menu above for more information)
The links above have been provided by the Child Protection in Sport Unit